November 15, 2008

Tag&Things by EiGht

I've been tagged by the sunshine maker...and so...I write...

8 Tv ShoWs...
1. OPRAH
*the audience is crazy, so are her prizes, and she always says the darndest things.

2. EXTREME MAKEOVER people/homes
*I love before and after things. Although these shows got a little too extreme so...no more



3.PROJECT RUNWAY
* I like to see what people create...sometimes it's amazing....sometimes it's just crazy.

4. THE OFFICE
*Can we just say...awkward, but hilair.

5. TRAVEL CHANNEL W/ IAN Wright
*He is one of the only British dudes I find to be funny.


....and now for some OLd SchooL shows I loved (b/c I ran out of ones for now...I don't really watch tv at the moment)

6. FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR
*hilair family ties

7. THE COSBY SHOW
*that feel good show

8. LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRARIE ties with IN LIVING COLOR
*uh...another feel good show.

My friends would make fun of me by making their teeth look like Laura's (a little bucky) and then say, "but pa...". They hated this show...but I didn't care b/c I liked Laura's adventurous character and her will to fight back the bullies mmmmhmmmmmmmm.

On the other hand I couldn't find a decent picture for ILC so LH made the cover.
---------------------------------------------
8 FaVe RetAurants
shoot there are so many great places. These are off the top of my head, but these also hold many fond memories of peeps and the like...but actually the foods pretty divine too.

1. ROYAL INDIA in Sandy
*Love their mango Lassi. Love mango everything. Love the owners (I use to work there ha ha).

2. BOMBAY HOUSE (brother of Royal India)
*many celebrations of great times there.
*a fave: Chicken Tikka Masala medium hot

boneless chicken barbecued in tandoor oven, then cooked with bell pepper, onions, garlic, ginger, tomatoes, cream and spices

3. LACAI NOODLE HOUSE
*Vermacelli rice noodle with charbroiled pork and egg roll
*or Curry with chicken or shrimp

4. THE KOREA HOUSE
*what can I say...Asia

5. BEITERMAN'S in NH...I think that's how you spell it.
*Freshly baked bread, toasted if you like, and all the best ingredients. I always love a good soup and sandwich. This is not an original... doesn't do justice, but kind of captures the...white deli paper it comes in...

6. THE COMMON MAN in Ashland, NH.
*The best rustic atmosphere and yummy cheese/cracker appetizers

7. A-PU
*Best Hot Pots in Chiayi (J-as in jeep. ia-say it like eye, yi-as in ee). Love hot pots. You can get different soup bases...I usually go for chicken. I've never had this one...but looks inviting.

8. L&L Hawiian BBQ
*gotta have that Polynesian style cookin
___________________________________________________
8 Things That HappeneD yesterday

1. I enjoyed the morning sun through my window
2. I ate breakfast with a friend
3. I rode in the hils with my scooter to catch the sun
4. There was a nice cool breeze
5. A nice old man helped us order lunch under the open hut atmosphere
6. Went to Jongpu Hot Springs...an amazingly good time
7. Had a water pressure massage
8. Sat in a steam bath/sauna dealio and I could have stayed there forever b/c it
felt like all the pollution was being cleansed from my lungs!
----------------------------------------------
8 things you Look ForWaRd To

1. Hugging my nieces and nephews and catching up when I return home



2. Hugging and catching up with the Socwell sistahs when I return home
Charie (L) was my trainer on the mish. We are bonded for life. She just moved back west and I can't wait to hang out with her awesome fam. Heather (R) the one who tagged me and whom I am also bonded for life!
3. Reuniting with old friends one on one or one huge partay
4. Going back to school for MSW
5. E-mails from friends...as I am a world away
6. Laughing!
7. More unity and love with bros and sistahs around the way
8. More understanding and confidence in the Lord and Father's Plan for me and for all
-----------------------------------------------
8 things on your WisH list

I wish I could krump dance...it's called krumping. It's an evolution from break dancing and it'll leave you without words...but on that note...I would like

1. To travel the world and see its many beautiful people and places

2. To understand Mandarin and sit in sacrament without an interpreter
3. To be an extra in a movie...hee hee...just to be in the background walking around or something...I have practiced this in many of my photos...I think I'll be pretty good at it by the time my chance comes around. Here is an example....
notice anything behind Wesley?


look again....
4. To love more constantly
5. To meet historical men and women who have inspired me through teachers, books I've read, and things I've seen.
6. To attend every important event in my loved ones lives
7. To meet all those whom I could call friend in this life
8. To be a neighbor with all of my friends! I would love it.
----------------------------------------------
TAG...it's your Eight. Don't feel obligated. Just do it. I mean...tell all or not....no worries...you do not have to add pics or adlib..most people just make a list...I just did it kk style.

1.Brad
2.Brittney M.
3.Sherri S.
4.Rachel M.
5.Betty
6.Pidge
7.Trish
8.Wendy

5 comments:

Razzle Dazzle Mom said...

Love it! You are so fun, and I like it kk style!

Heather Aleece said...

Love all of the visuals.
No one can do it KK stylie.
I wrote a really cool message before by it got erased and I am having a hard time reproducing it...Dang.
You are so open for what HE gives you and you take it so gratefully and praise it and love it.
It can't get any better than that!
Mucho love sista

T.Bailey said...

Truthfully- I just don't think I can outdo your favorites. I will try though. KK- I miss you. When you coming home?

The Sorensen Bunch said...

So I AM going out to eat with you next time we get together For SURE! ...and now I LOVE you even more b/c of little house...it ROCKED! Better take lotsa pictures of Socwell reunion..so we other sistas can be jealous! and last but not least here is the directions! for the T-day treats!

Cornicopias (sp)- are ice cream cones filled with fruit snacks that are shaped like fruit, and runts candies. Towards the top of the cone we strategically iced in some of the fruits to make it look swell and keep the rest put! Then we added a little fall leaf for good measure!
Cupcakes-are chocolate cupcakes w/ chocolate frosting. The heads and wings are vienna fingers by keebler w/ the icing taken out (any thin long, white cookie) Cut them all in half. Each half is a wing on the sides and one laid flat in the middle for the head. The eyes are black decorating gel and the gobbler can be red decorating gel, or cut out red fruit leather. The rows of feathers are candy corns--and the beak is the white top of the candy corns broken off....to bad you don;t live closer I now have my years supply of candy corns!
Good luck-Alicia

Charie and Jonathan Francom said...

Okay so how special do I feel that I made your list!!!

SWEET!

I feel the same way...looking forward to that reunion for sure